- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital
Love working for a purpose? Truly passionate about enabling successful teams to deliver? Want to inspire children around the world? Come join us.Our Play Engineering Enablement DevOps is eager to welcome you join our mission of building a strong devops platform, which will enable our product teams to deliver exciting experiences for kids all around the world.
Core Responsibilities• Operate and continuously optimize a cloud-based setup.
• Strengthening the security setup for cloud based systems
• Driving end-to-end automation
• Demo to customers and engage for feedback
• Being an expert in AWS usage and educate our team
Play your part in our team succeedingPlay Engineering – As a part of Creative Play Lab, we thrive to deliver technology to the most fantastic and fun tech-enabled experiences for kids.
Do you have the courage?• 2-5 years of proven track record in a relevant field
• Solid experience on with developing for the AWS cloud
• Relevant IT education, such as Computer Science, Software Engineer or the like. Minimum requirements at bachelor level.
• Experience with DevOps
• Passion for IAAS and innovative IT architectures and technologies
• Documented experience with designing, delivering, and operating secure, complex, critical Cloud based IT environments
• Stay on top of your field and trends
• Passion for technology, for trying out new solutions and technologies and for solving real-life problems with secure, robust, scalable solutions.
• Strong in delivering results and keeping focus
• Enjoys collaboration and strong in sharing knowledge
Nice to have
• A flexible attitude
• Being agile in spirit – minding the customers needs
• Having a true passion for the job
• Use creativity and courage to solve complex tasks.
Advanced in English
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
You are truly passionate about technology and engaging with people to make great results.