- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
As competence lead for the Software Engineers within the Corporate Products & Services domain you will be a ‘hands-on coach’ , combining your passion for technology with your leadership skills.You will enable technology across our Global Corporate Functions and deliver digital solutions supporting our amazing LEGO® Brand.
Core Responsibilities• Lead Software Engineers
• Accelerate technical excellence within coding efforts and configuration of packaged software and drive DevSecOps
• Mentor and coach Software Engineering & Architecture
• Support Agile Methodologies and Continuous Improvement
• Drive Digital Transformation
• Attract diversity and talent while driving the onboarding of new team members into their newly established product teams
• Contribute to a product team as Engineer
• Build a strong engineering organization, that can solve complex digital problems
Play your part in our team succeedingCorporate Products are service all internal digital platforms and applications within The LEGO Group. As part of the Sub-Domain Corporate Services and Information you will work with functional areas like Facility, Service Management, Internal Communications, Corporate Social Responsibility and more. Engineers within the area, both do configuration, coding and full-stack development, and organizationally organized in competency groups, where this role will lead one of these. In the daily life all engineers are a part of a product team.
This role will work closely with both Engineering Delivery Lead and Lead Engineers across product teams for the teams to be equipped with the right and updated competencies . Furthermore, the role will be a part of the leadership team in the area.
Do you have what it takes?• MSc in Management Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or similar
• Deep understanding of the technology and code creation
• Experience in integrating the SaaS solutions via open API’s
• Strong interest in developing and guiding others
• Experience with leading agile teams
• AWS Experience
• Subject experience within internal functions
• Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery and test automation
• Proficient in procurement or human capital management processes
• Proficient in modern technology stacks and architectural patterns like event driven architectures and microservices
• Knowledge of and some experience in at least one programming language
Join the global LEGO® familyWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.