- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Security is high on our agenda so if you love to ensure phenomenal secure processes then you will tab into an area that is highly prioritized.We want to secure better protection of LEGO® data by enabling all our end-users with Office 365 security tools. We also want to step up on our investigation and search processes by sparring with the Business partners on these topics.
Core Responsibilities• You will own and drive our security setup in Office 365 in our Enterprise setting and be the technical sparring partner to our partners.
• Work with security tools provided in Office 365 to ensure better protection of LEGO® data.
• You will handle support at the 3rd level, so you are up for technical challenges and have a strong methodic attitude to solve these.
• Ensure in a constantly evolving world, that improvements are made to stay secure.
• You have a strategic, holistic outlook on both business needs and technology development and requirements
• You are motivated and driven by improving your current skill set and learning new skills in the area of Productivity and Collaboration.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Productivity and Collaboration team has the ownership for the Office 365 suite of tools, and any 3rd party tools that enable our colleagues to collaborate and improve efficiency, both onsite and remotely - individually and as a team. We have a high focus on cloud-enabling and securing the toolset we provide.
We have a high adoption of the Office 365 toolset and a high focus on enabling the toolset for our users.
We have a close collaboration with Microsoft in Redmond, influencing the direction of the tools and assisting in providing feedback to their product teams.
We are first adoptions on the toolset and focus on organizational change, to add new value for our users in the Evergreen Environment that is the core of SaaS tools like Office 365.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor or Master’s degree within IT, Engineering, or an equivalent working experience.
• Proven hands-on experience with Office 365 Security design, governance, and consulting of usage.
• You have a minimum of 2 years experience managing Office 365 security and in making architecture decisions.
• You are proficient in the security area in Office 365 in an Enterprise setting and are comfortable working with Sensitivity Labels and have experience with the Security and Compliance Admin Centers.
• You have a broad general knowledge of the Office 365 suite of tools.
• You are well-founded in PowerShell.
• You stay on top of your field and trends via your strong interest in recent technologies
• You are a standout colleague, but also drive your own tasks.
• You thrive with responsibilities and the directive to take decisions.
In addition, it would be excellent if you know about:
• Agile way of working and DevOps are a plus.
• Microsoft AIP and MIP in an Enterprise setting.
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.