- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
We are looking for a software engineer to join our Infrastructure team in a collaborative environment, working on a cool network product.As a software engineer, you will contribute to the overall design of high-performance networking applications and will be working closely with developers in a multi-disciplinary engineering team.
• Writing code and automated tests to speed up manual processes.
• Designing solutions in collaboration with network engineers in our sister teams.
• Developing software systems for zero-touch provisioning of network devices.
• Maintaining REST API written in python
• Maintaining frontends written in React
Play your part in our team succeeding
You will join a team of curious engineers with a mix of youthful energy and hard-earned experience focusing on the software side of network development, implementation and management. We have a tight and comprehensive roadmap in front of us. The work we do is critical and a foundational layer for the rest of the LEGO Group.
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor’s degree or similar in software engineering
• 1-2 years of hands-on experience from a similar position.
• Your code is tested and easy to read 6 months later.
• Strong collaboration skills.
• You have a pragmatic approach to iterate from minimum viable products to state-of-the-art solutions.
• You’re good at solving software problems.
Nice To Have:
• Experience with python
• Experience with docker
• You like building relationships with your co-workers and have a friendly sense of humor.
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.