- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Are you a passionate API enabler and like to work with Identity and Access Management platforms?You will have the ability to provide centralized visibility of identity, access, and authorization for all types of identities. Also, become part of an organization that digitally enables the LEGO Group.
Core responsibilitiesYou will be a part of a phenomenal team that is always on the cutting edge, enabling new technology that makes it as easy as possible for our colleagues to sign in. You will be in a team that has the full stack responsibility for Identity and Access control, including disciplines like adaptive multifactor authentication, privileged account management, and password-less sign-in.
• You will design, built, and implement API’s around our Identity and Access Management platform.
• You always think, how can we improve and automate our solutions.
• You design and build solutions for self-service.
• You will handle support at 3rd level, so you are up for technical challenges and have a strong methodic mentality to tackle these.
• Ensure in a constantly evolving world, that improvements are made to stay secure.
• You are motivated and are driven by improving your current abilities and learning new skills in the area of Identity and Access Management.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe product team Identity and Access Management team provide a centralized platform for identity, access, and authorization for all types of identities.
We are provisioning identities, access, and authorization in an automated way, and we believe in self-service.
On top of all this wants we the identity to become a robust security perimeter, believing in a Zero Trust model.
Do you have what it takes?You probably have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Technology, or a similar related field – or have equivalent working experience.
• As we have more positions, we are both looking for senior people with several years' experience working with Identity management within an enterprise environment, but also less expert with a strong passion for this area.
• Solid understanding and experience with Active Directory and Azure Active Directory.
• Knowledge and experience with an Identity Management platform like Microsoft Identity Manager.
• Experience with building API’s.
• Proficient in modern authentication methods.
• Strong collaboration skills and a great teammate
• Experience in agile development and promotes the adoption of agile methodologies to secure dedicated attitude.
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.