- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
As we are speeding up innovation and provide a fantastic LEGO® Experience, we are moving to Cloud for everything we do.As part of the team, you will be an integral part in building the core cloud capabilities the company needs to ensure a secure and cost-efficient cloud experience for all our developers.
The Cloud Enablement team is central to all we do in cloud. The team looks after all our cloud providers and provides self-service & automated access to cloud, while ensuring an appropriate set of guardrails are in place.
Come join our most outstanding cloud engineering team and help us accelerate our cloud experience, so we can reach even more kids with a digital adventure.
• Provide technical direction in crafting and developing the architecture of Azure cloud solutions & landing zones to extend multi cloud footprint across the LEGO Group.
• Implement the security blueprints to ensure data security at rest and in transit for PAAS and IAAS.
• Drive troubleshooting of high complexity Azure Cloud landing zone-related issues (i.e., design, implementation, or operations related challenges).
• Encourage and maintain engineering excellence within the team, building reliable distributed systems that Azure cloud users can build their business on.
• Simplify the solution approach by embracing a continuous modernization methods, automation, and self-service.
• Promote innovation across the solution and delivery phases by heading the design-thinking and using Agile methodologies
• Provide leadership and mentoring in their areas of expertise to peers, developers, and management including mentoring, workshops, and trainings (conduct Hackathons).
• Be a guardian of DevSecOps (DevOps, FinOps, Digital Security & Compliance).
Play your part in our team succeedingCloud Transformation is a key priority and an enabler of the digital success of the LEGO Group. The team is centrally placed to provide foundational services for all the group and supports hundreds of teams today.
The team provides a series of core capabilities that enables engineers to be successful in cloud and our DevSecOps experience as well as give mentorship and guardrails for how we build the next generation of digital LEGO services in Cloud.
The team is based at the brand-new LEGO Campus in Billund, offering an exciting, inspiring, and flexible work environment.
Do you have what it takes?The preferred candidate holds an Azure and AWS Certification. More years of in-depth experience in design and delivery of systems based on Azure cloud IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS offerings, as well as exposure to different architecture models and Azure services (VM, AKS, DBaaS, Application Gateway). And we will like you to have experience with Azure account vending machine/engine for automated account/subscription creation and centralized security solutions like Azure Security Center to supervise and assess security posture across all Azure subscriptions. Experience in agile ways of working is expected.
• Strong DevSecOps knowledge with crafting and deploying Automation and CI/CD for Azure Cloud infrastructure and services (Terraform, Ansible), operational monitoring & debugging of sophisticated cloud native applications.
• Proficient with programming language such as Python (knowledge of object-oriented languages is acceptable) for automation or integration with multiple APIs (REST, etc.).
To succeed in this role, you preferably have competence within the following:
• Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering.
• Shown eagerness to continuous learning through your previous experiences.
• Flourish with both experimentations and the long haul.
• Experience with cost management and optimization standard methodologies.
• Confirmed problem-solving skills and learn from the failures.
Advanced English both written and verbally are needed since we are an international gathered team.
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
Colleague Discount - We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus - We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.