- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Do you have a background within software development and an ability to build sophisticated high quality embedded software?You will support the organization with firmware solutions that add value to the play experience and work with both existing products and new development to lead the firmware through the full lifecycle from birth to grave.
• Develop firmware for the LEGO® product portfolio, from DUPLO to MINDSTORMS
• Drive and craft firmware components for producibility. E.g. different test modes, calibration etc.
• Work together with partners to ensure production test equipment is compatible with current firmware development
• Work close together with electronics teams
• Work with our strategic sourcing teams to assess future potential components and their fit for firmware
Play your part in our team succeeding
We support the organization with firmware solutions that add value to the play experience.
This is done in close collaboration with the design teams and the other technical disciplines to ensure a flawless product integration and play experience across technology and play.
You will be part of a team that supports many different products across the LEGO® product line. We value an agile/DevOps approach, multi-functional collaboration and an open and transparent communication across organisations.
Do you have what it takes?
• Demonstrable experience working with firmware in a high volume environment
• Good understanding of firmware and hardware co-design
• Shown experience with production environments
•Proficient in C programming
• Good interpersonal skills both verbal and in writing
• Solid grasp within the full process from design to implementation in production
• A champion for modern software engineering practices
• Experience with bare-metal systems
• Python programming experience
• Experience with CI/CD
• Experience with automatic production testing
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.