- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital
Do you speak the language of both tech and business, to help ensuring we develop the right features in close collaboration across the organization? Do you have a passion for learning and deep interest in HR tech, and do you have collaboration skills?If you can answer yes to the above, you are the one we are looking for.
You will be part of a newly established team and together with other Lead Engineers, you will help the product teams succeed in the HR Technology area mainly for Talent Acquisition and development.
You will:• Provide technical leadership in and across product teams to secure delivery in collaboration with business Product Managers
• Support Software Engineers with technical sparring
• Formulate the technical roadmap in collaboration with the Principal Engineer and business
• Support and guide selection process of new products and solutions with the Talent Acquisition and Development product team
• Explore new technologies and methods and participate in prototypes with the product team
• Actively participate and contribute to cross-organizational initiatives, as well as collaborate with Competency leads regarding skills and opportunities for growth, improvement and training
Do you have what it takes?• Extensive experience with HR architecture - preferably from SaaS solutions
• Experience of integrating to other products via open API’s
• Strong communication and collaboration skills, and ability to get people involved and excited about sometimes complex decisions
• Systematic approach – high on structure and time management skills
• Change ready and flexible
• Teammate and with practical experience in agile ways of working
In this role as Lead Engineer, you will work closely with the product team that is delivering solutions for Recruitment, Learning, Talent Management etc. A big part is supporting and building the right architecture across the HR tech landscape, and also taking an active role in daily configuration is included.
The Digital Technology organization consists of a number of Product Teams, each with a distinct ownership of portfolio products and services. In this position you will be colleague to more than 500+ dedicated IT professionals working with state of the art products and technologies. Corporate Products and Services innovates, designs, builds and runs the IT products consumed by the Corporate Functions world wide in the LEGO Group.
We are working in an agile setup in DevOps teams, and in close cooperation with other teams within Digital and business areas.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.