- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
We are looking for an SAP GTS Consultant with either Technical or Functional experience to work on all phases of SAP GTS (Global Trade Services) implementation .As an SAP GTS (Global Trade Services) Consultant, you will join the tax and trade compliance team within our Corporate Products & Services domain.
Core Responsibilities• Configure SAP GTS to comply with legal requirements and regulations around the world
• Digitalize the Tax and Trade Compliance area of the LEGO group and implement solutions based on modern software platforms such as SAP GTS, SAP ILM as well as other solutions.
• Participate in the creation and future maintenance of solutions for compliance processes in close collaboration with the Tax and Trade Compliance team, related Product teams and business owners
• Support and maintain the Compliance solutions – including future development
• Deliver global solutions in line with our business needs and legal requirements
• Hands on development and implementation of SAP User Exits, Enhancements.
Play your part in our team succeedingIgnited by your business processes understanding and supporting solutions, fuelled by your enthusiasm for creating solutions in a complex integrated system landscapes and executed through your ability to collaborate, you shape the governance of our business-critical data. As this is a new established role you will be important in co-creating the responsibilities and ways of working around multiple business processes, and you will come on a learning path fully in line with our intent of hiring for career.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree or proven work experience within Tax and Trade Compliance
• 3 - 5 years of SAP experience customizing SAP GTS or other SAP modules (FI, CO SD, MM)
• Demonstrating expertise in the technologies covered by the SAP GTS practice
• Hands-on experience in handling complex compliance processes, developing template solutions including the configuration, test and documentation
• Broad and deep understanding of technology and curiosity to learn, also beyond SAP technology
• Deep business process understanding from a global manufacturing company
Nice To Have
• Education in Finance or other related business functions
• Experience implementing SAP FI CO
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
Colleague Discount - We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus - We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO® Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO® Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO® Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
"You will join an energetic pioneering data and analytics team, in the middle of a companywide digital transformation. You will experience and be a critical contributor to this transformation with the fast growing Direct to Consumer area and help enable business critical data products succeed through your knowledge and deep insights into the ever growing data cloud we are creating within the Direct to Consumer business."