- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Are you a master of SAP Global Trade Services, a creative problem solver and passionate learner?Then come lead our Tax and Trade Compliance team and implement world class solutions based on the newest versions of SAP GTS and others.
Core ResponsibilitiesBeing the day-to-day lead and the driving force behind the team, developing their skills join us to:
• Drive the creation and future maintenance of solutions for compliance processes in close collaboration with the team, related product teams and business owners.
• Configure SAP GTS to align with legal requirements and regulations around the world.
• Own and maintain the compliance solutions – including future development.
• Be responsible and act as the technical "go-to person" in compliance matters in respect to legal requirements.
• Become the liaison officer between the product teams, the product owners and the business colleagues across the organization.
Play your part in our team succeedingAs Lead Engineer for our newly established team within the Corporate Products & Services domain, become the ‘hands-on mentor", combining passion for technology with leadership skills, and orchestrate the architecture around Corporate Compliance solutions. Enable and support technology across our Global Corporate Functions and deliver digital solutions supporting our outstanding LEGO® Brand”.
Ignited by a deep understanding of business processes and supporting solutions, fueled by passion for crafting solutions in sophisticated, integrated system landscapes you shape the governance of our business-critical data.
As this is a newly established role you will be imperative in co-creating the responsible way of working with multiple business processes with great impact, as well as entering on a learning path with many exciting career opportunities.
Do you have what it takes?Working in an agile setup in DevOps teams we expect:
• Strong SAP experience as a SAP architect within SAP GTS and related SAP modules.
• Experience managing sophisticated compliance tax- and trade processes, developing template solutions including the configuration, test and documentation of them.
• Deep business process understanding from a global manufacturing company.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills – both within business, implementation partners and technology in an international environment.
With an excellent and broad understanding of technology, you have a highly structured working approach and a constant curiosity to learn, also beyond SAP technology. Experience implementing SAP is preferred, Free Trade Zone experience is a plus and so is international experience. A background with a master’s or bachelor’s degree is most likely - a background in finance would be an advantage.
Join the global LEGO® teamChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
Billund,Denmark; Copenhagen, Denmark