- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital
Do you want to help innovate the supply chain platform to make sure the LEGO® Brand is brought to life in the most efficient, cost-effective way?Bring your development skills in ABAP OO and your agile mentality and help the team excel in delivering world class services for the Demand Planning organization!
Core Responsibilities• Be an active member of an agile product development team where you Develop, operate, and maintain robust and scalable solutions
• Bring your curiosity to explore new technologies that can help us improve and move our solutions.
• Striking the right balance between feature set, security, quality, and deadlines, applying a “you build it, you run it” philosophy.
• Collaborate with end-users and your team to ensure the product solves their needs and creates high value.
• Live technical excellence and practices in your daily work.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Supply & Demand Technology team builds and innovates global Digital solutions for the entire supply chain in the LEGO Group, which are vital to delivering great play experiences.
We handle massive and fast-changing amounts of data, and our products are the foundation for planning the supply, production, and distribution of LEGO products globally.
Our solutions essentially impact all our factories as well as our entire supply chain.
Being able to handle frequent changes in planning and master data is complex and requires smart and robust solutions to ensure an efficient flow in the factories and distribution. This is why we focus on quality, speed, skilled and motivated people and modern software development practices to accomplish this.
We apply a range of modern cloud technologies every day, and value innovation and great ideas.
Do you have what it takes?You probably hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree within Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar and you are fully proficient in English.
• Strong programming background within ABAP OO
• Experienced developing CDS views and applying annotations
• Interest for deep diving into the product and importantly the business process it supports
• Familiarity with ABAP RESTful Programming model (RAP)
• Experience working with SAP BTP
• Experience with SAP Fiori Elements is an advantage
• Experience with non SAP Cloud technologies and non SAP programming languages is an advantage
• Experience working in an agile development team
• A great collaborator and enjoys sharing your knowledge around the team
• Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts
• Always willing to keep up-to-date, learn new skills and ability to quickly apply these in your daily work.
Join the global LEGO® teamChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.