- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital
Are you passionate about QA and ready to share your visions for quality?Then come help us bring quality in every detail in our Mould Manufacturing area and deliver awesome products to children all over the world.
Core ResponsibilitiesYou have great experience with quality assurance - especially with regards to content and solutions. Help us:
• Design, build and/or configure end-to-end applications closely together with other product team members.
• Engineer products with high security standards by implementing and following our security and data privacy principles.
• Build products based on loosely coupled architecture, API-led integration of all applications based on Domain-Driven Design principles.
• Do technical sparring, support and guide the selection process of new software solutions with other Software Engineers from the product team demonstrating eagerness to learn and experiment.
A background as a developer within either backend programming or with frontend programming is necessary. So is experience with building software functionality to support the quality agenda, either from engineering-heavy or low-code angle. Also, an eagerness for continuous learning, passion for software engineering and an appetite for exploring new technologies and methods, finding opportunities for platforms, recommending and sharing within communities and peers. Having a proven track record in challenging existing processes and methods by using data driven and fact-based decision making and help reduce customer lead time is equally important.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Product Engineering Technology department provides solutions and technology for engineering. We support from design to produced elements such as element design, mould design, mould production, quality, and moulding in the factories. This includes master data, project portfolio, materials area, and the sustainable materials agenda.
We are developing solutions that support the Mould Manufacturing function in relation to IT designing, developing, configuring, and supporting our systems and consultancy towards our business areas.
Do you have what it takes?Lead the way in achieving excellence in quality assurance and control, bridging the processes and the systems. Through great practical experience with QA and structured data collection help us focus on the most critical data points. Knowledge within the following is an advantage:
• Experience with APQP – Advanced Product Quality Planning and ISO 16949 Automotive Standard and employing these standards to mass customization - one off production.
• Production line experience in general.
• Practical experience in Agile development methods and continuous delivery environment with a DevSecOps approach to test automation.
• Experience with AWS, Azure, or other Cloud tools.
• Experience facilitating sophisticated concept dialogues bridging technical and functional teams and the business.
A likely background would be a bachelor’s or master's degree in either computer science, quality, computer-, mechanical- or electrical engineering, combined with practical work with quality systems, processes, development, and supporting quality applications. Knowledge of machine connectivity is a plus.
Important personal skills are strong cultural competences, embracing diversity and collaborating with people from other countries. And a positive, brave, and curious approach with a strong dedication to delivering quality by working together with our fun and focused team.
Join the global LEGO® teamChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.