- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Engineering & Quality
Are you passionate about data analytics? Do you have a background in plastic rheology and injection moulding?Here is a phenomenal opportunity to develop our injection moulding process by detailed utilization of data, statistics, plastics, modelling, and light programming!
• Understand the link between data analysis, process variables and material properties and have a scientific approach
• Conduct and further develop our Data analytics and develop the injection moulding processes
• Light programming (e.g., low code/no code, R)
• Communicate and sharing of findings to enable the departments data driven journey
• Drive the communication between internal suppliers and customers. Insure coherence on the technical insights
• Handle and drive your own tasks with clear visibility to the project manager if relevant
• Report and communicate on technical findings to the rest of the project group the MAC Leadership team, and other internal partners
• Setting clear plans and direction for the moulding technicians in charge of performing the tests
Play your part in our Global success
The Moulding Analytics Center (MAC) is responsible for setting mould parameters and standards for existing and future materials and moulding process solutions.
MAC is a competence center for one of the LEGO Groups core capabilities – injection moulding and is responsible for extracting and analyzing data and providing a solid ground for decision-making for engineering solutions across functions.
The department enables the Sustainable Materials 2032 ambition for the LEGO Group. You will be a part of the moulding data team in the department where your primary focus will be data analytics in combination with your experience within plastic rheology and injection moulding to support the business needs and ambition to become data driving in everything we do.
Do you have what it takes?
• Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Mechanical, Material, Chemical or Process Engineering.
• Knowledge within the following key areas: Data Analysis, Statistics, plastic rheology and injection moulding, light programming
• Experience working with deep technical specialists
• Great teammate and motivated communicator and facilitator
• Experience with project management and positive relationship building
• Experience with knowledge management and communication across org. levels and multi-functional teams
• Experience with Six Sigma, DOE would be preferred
• Experience with Minitab, SAS JMP, Alteryx, Tableau would be an advantage
• Travel up to 5-15 days a year should be expected
Join the global LEGO familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.