- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Internship & Student Worker
If this is one of your main interests, you have the chance to live it out.Bring your collaborating and digital efforts in play.
Play your part in our team succeedingAs part of the Data team in Moulding Analytics Center you will influence how we connect the physical and the digital world of injection moulding and material testing while gaining valuable experience collaborating with diverse stakeholders in many different departments and roles.
You will join a data team of 4 (3 Full-Time Employees and 1 student worker) with diverse experience and cultural backgrounds. You will have a unique opportunity to work with the LEGO injection moulding machines, equipment, sensors and the data they generate.
Core responsibilities• Interact directly with stakeholders to explore requirements for new features.
• Support the internal development operations behind some of the systems and new applications.
• Support in the daily operations of our Issue tracking system and Knowledge base system.
• Develop, maintain and document tools to improve the operations in the department.
• Create scripts for the interface of different systems (MES, ERP, Sensors and Analytics) using multiple communication protocols.
2. Familiarity with versioning control, CI and containerization platforms like Docker.
3. Knowledge of APIs and general web technologies.
4. Experience or strong interest to work with hardware (sensors, net routers and SoC’s).
5. Good understanding of statistics and interest to work with machine learning models.
6. Self-driven, positive attitude and a team player.
7. Motivated to work on both bigger projects and smaller ad-hoc support tasks.
If you are excited to be part of our journey towards industry 4.0 and creating value through advanced analytics, we welcome your application.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
“In this role you will innovate through bringing the digital and physical part of moulding process together while having fun”