- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital
Are you ready to take your engineering and architecture experience to the next level and shape the design of our global backend services?Then join our backend engineering team and become part of a great community of digital builders, delivering our global digital consumer experiences!
Core ResponsibilitiesBeyond active contribution to our codebase in a mature CI/CD environment, we expect you to:
• Help define implementation architecture within and across products.
• Closely work with developers across up- and downstream products on requirements definition and problem resolution.
• Take an active role in mentoring junior colleagues on the team.
• Be a point of contact for external / nearshore development partners.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Engagement Platform team in LEGO Digital’s Consumer and Creator Technology group develops rich web- and app-based consumer experiences across the LEGO Group’s entire product portfolio. We deliver scalable, reusable backend capabilities that can be used across many different front-end experiences via REST and GraphQL APIs.
Our platform is primarily written in C# .NET. It strives to be cloud native and makes heavy use of the AWS serverless stack, Lambda, SNS, and API Gateway and builds on database technologies such as RDS and DynamoDB.
Do you have what it takes?You are experienced working with cloud and serverless technologies, e.g., AWS, Azure, Google, Alicloud, etc. and you have:
• At least 5 years of experience as a software developer in agile product teams.
• Excellent proficiency in C# .NET.
• Good working knowledge of building REST-ful APIs.
• You have a bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field or equivalent working experience.
When it comes to architecture you employ your natural curiosity about the bigger picture. You also enjoy establishing solid working relationships across teams with a view towards joined architecture strategies.
Experience with the following would be an advantage:
• Distributed and event-driven architectures.
• Building GraphQL data models and APIs.
• Document-based databases, e.g., DynamoDB or MongoDB.
Join the global LEGO® teamChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.