- - Storbritannien, London, Greater London
- - Danmark
- Job ID
- - Digital
The Digital Consumer Engagement team (The LEGO Group) is looking for a Product Owner!Who is passionate about delivering world class digital products and can bring his/her experience and energy to help drive engaging user experiences, product management knowledge, strategic mindset and platform focus to lead the vision and objectives for the LEGO engagement analytics platform.As a Product Owner, you will be a leading member of the product team throughout the full development process and evaluate all opportunities and decide what gets built and delivered. You will be a clear thinker with vision, passion, energy, attention to detail, and a drive to learn and improve yourself and others.
• Define, own and communicate objectives, key results and critical metrics for your product
• You will be a leading member of the product team throughout the full development process, and evaluate all opportunities and decide what gets built and delivered
• Lead close collaboration with stakeholders across the business to ensure buy-in and support from LEGO products, apps, games and websites
• Align with Analysts to ensure what is being built can be utilized appropriately.
• Stay on the forefront with relevant legislation within data privacy and digital child safety, collaborate with legal, data privacy and government affairs team.
• Analyze performance data, app reviews, market, audience, and competitor insights to drive decision-making and lead new Product Discovery
• Resolve issues as they arise, escalate when necessary.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Digital Consumer Engagement exists to ensure that The LEGO Group’s relationships with consumers are direct, sustained, two-way and meaningful. We build products, experiences and tools to engage with new and existing users to power their love for the LEGO brand and for building. Some of the products in our digital ecosystem are LEGO.com, the LEGO Life app, the LEGO Building Instructions app, LEGO Ideas and the LEGO Life Magazine.
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, data science or similar field, or equivalent working experience.
• Experience within digital product management/digital product ownership
• Problem solver - Proven change and resilient mindset with a can-do attitude to make new things happen
• Knowledge of a big digital ship - many products and departments linked to create value
• Strong communicator - Excellent stakeholder management skills to fulfill a role with high degree of interaction across The LEGO Group
• Track record in building, launching, and running digital experiences, preferably for mass market
• An interest and curiosity for data, analytics, and related regulations
• True passion for digital experiences and for value adding product & consumer analytics & insights.
• Previous experience working with Adobe, Snowplow or similar data gathering and reporting tools
• Experience understanding and implementing data privacy regulations.
• Experience in leading important priorities across a number of business units and teams
• English at business level (spoken and written)
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.