- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Engineering & Quality
Are you passionate about quality and seek for excellence in your everyday work? Would you like to help safeguard the quality of the LEGO® products of tomorrow?Bring your attention to details and high standards to join the Quality Test Center to develop test methods and perform quality tests on new products and materials!
Core ResponsibilitiesAs a Quality Engineer, you will develop the methods and procedures for testing new products, elements, and materials, and you will perform the tests and analyze on data in order to support the best quality decisions. You will take part in a collaborative environment with challenging cross functional assignments. In details, you will:
• Develop test facilities and test methods
• Identify new opportunities to improve processes, guides, or quality
• Establish directions for innovation and improvement initiatives
• Interact and communicate with stakeholders from Design and Manufacturing
• Share knowledge with colleagues and collaborate across teams
• Document and optimize the test procedures and standards
• Prepare for tests, element sorting and equipment calibration
Play your part in our team succeedingBased in our laboratory in Billund, you will join a highly passionate group of colleagues in the Quality Test Center. We protect the LEGO Building system by safeguarding high standards of the bricks and the play experience of the models and elements going out to consumers.
Do you have what it takes?The ideal candidate holds a technical education - preferably as a mechanical engineer - and brings a proven experience of 2-3 years' working with mechanical and/or analytical tests. Like the rest of the organization, you place a high value on the safety and quality in the laboratory. Moreover, you bring:
• A high quality and analytical approach to your work
• A proactive, optimistic, passionate, and self-driven personality
• Solid English skills (spoken & written)
• Good communication skills in general and the ability to coordinate the laboratory tasks and your own time
• An innovative mindset
• Patience and a solid eye for details
• Understanding of injection molding
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are.
Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.