- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- - Storbritannien
- Job ID
- - Digital
Would you like to be part of a team that delivers the future of play to the happiness of millions of children around the world?In this role you will lead the architecture on upcoming technology enabled LEGO products & experiences, establish a strategy & roadmap, coordinated with the teams designing, building and testing them.
Core Responsibilities• Be part of a digital transformation in the LEGO group bringing new technologies to the LEGO customer to enable innovative ways to play.
• Lead the definition and convergence of product architectures that enable technologies and ensure our ability to deliver new flexible and expandable platforms.
• Drive the progression of concepts & prototypes into platforms and enable great Play Design through efficient pipelines and tooling.
• Work with the Software, AI & Data, Operating Systems and Embedded Systems & Mechanics domains in Play Engineering to manage our architectures, driving principles and patterns and reducing technical debt.
• Represent Play Engineering to the wider partners within the LEGO group and establish a technology roadmap.
Finally, you will play a critical part in helping the cross-organisational teams succeed by having excellent collaboration with peers in and outside the LEGO organisation.
Play your part in our team succeedingThis role is in the Systems Architecture team in Play Engineering, which delivers seamlessly integrated physical and digital play experiences as part of LEGO Product & Marketing Development’s Creative Play Lab. These build and play experiences will be enabled in platforms that strategically will secure the LEGO Group an ability to deliver technologies for many years to come.
In Creative Play Lab, we’re a diverse group who build the play experiences for the future. We work in an agile framework to discover new ways to play by converting unmet needs, technology trends and the LEGO values into consumer value. We have a long and proud heritage of bringing interactive toys to market and believe that there is an opportunity to reach kids who want to play in even more diverse ways in future.
Do you have what it takes?You probably hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering or a closely related science field with hands-on electronics engineering background and/or experience in product development.
• Excellent technical understanding of consumer electronics or mechatronics from several years of product development, with a background in electrical, mechanics, communication, silicon or related fields, especially on FPGA based architectures.
• Confidence in ambiguous new technology spaces.
• Prior experience driving architecture convergence for hardware devices and experiences.
• Passion for the user experience and a play-first mentality.
• An ability to communicate technology and product strategy effectively to both internal and external partners.
• Experience working well in multi-functional and creative teams.
• Fully Proficient in English
Join the global LEGO® teamChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.