- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Do you want to develop high quality IT solutions that support the production of LEGO® products?
If you know how to build phenomenal front end interfaces, write a solid code and have experiences with REACT and .NET then we would love to hear from you.This role gives an exciting opportunity to influence how IT technology can innovate our moulding area and take it to the next level of automation, optimization and reliability.
• Develop IT solutions to drive the product towards the vision as well as run and optimize daily operation
• Build secure IT solutions based on loosely coupled architecture, API-led integration of all applications based on Domain-Driven Design principles.
• DevSecOps' approach “You build it – you run it - you own it” with automated testing and CI/CD enabled pipelines.
• IT development, balancing technology between an existing technology stack and explore new opportunities
• Technical sparring with other Software Engineers demonstrating eagerness to guide, learn and experiment with an agile attitude
Play your part in our team succeeding
The Product Engineering Technology department provides solutions and technology for the engineering areas of the LEGO Group. We support from design to produced elements with areas like Element Design, Mould design, Mould production, Quality and Moulding in the factories impacting more than 4.000 LEGO® colleagues.
In this position you will work in the digital product team that supports the process of moulding LEGO® bricks in our factories at multiple sites globally.
The moulding process covers the moulding at the machines, with activities like mounting and optimizing the mould, moulding of LEGO® bricks and maintenance/service of the moulding machines.
Our vision for this digital product is “Hands off data driven moulding where the operators can rely on digital solutions to drive automatic, self-optimizing and high-quality processes”.
The next level of digitalization, focusing on improved efficiency in Moulding, will be topics like Machine network, Big Data, Machine learning and Artificial intelligence.
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor or Master degree as Software Developer within Computer Science, IT Engineering or similar.
• Skilled developer with a demonstrable experience as either full-stack – or frontend developer
• Experience with frameworks and tools such as React, React Native or Angular
• Knowledge of container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
• A teammate with a positive, brave, and curious attitude and a strong dedication to delivering quality.
• Being change ready and enjoy a flexible and inspiring environment that embrace diversity.
• English – advanced level. Communicate easily in English both written and verbally
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “encourage and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.