- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital
Do you stand out as a passionate device engineer, who is always on top with the latest client device technology and loves to coach and inspire peers?Then come and join the End User Devices product team as Lead Engineer, who provides LEGO employees with a toolbox of computers, phones, and related accessories.
Core ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a tech champion who can lead the LEGO Group into new ways of providing the latest device technology to the LEGO Groups users.
• As Lead Engineer your main responsibility, is to maximize the value of the current and future product by understanding and prioritizing the requests and needs raised by users within the LEGO Group
• The Lead Engineer sets the product teams vision & strategy.
• Develop and maintain the architecture and product roadmap of End User Devices
• Responsible for computer and phone lifecycle management
• The Lead Engineer drives and owns the backlog from which the team pull their tasks on a sprint basis
• Stay informed about and integrate with strategic and emerging technologies. Use opportunities for change as new players, technologies, and processes emerge in a rapidly changing industry.
• Collaborate with other Lead Engineers across the LEGO Group in aligning with the user experience and service delivery
Play your part in our team succeedingDigital Technology – Infrastructure is responsible for the infrastructural IT setup for the entire LEGO group including areas such as clients, hosting and network. This setup is a hybrid on-premise installation and cloud offerings services offices, factories and brand retail stores.
The End User Devices product team is a part of the Colleague Enablement organization, which is responsible for enabling all employees with the right access, hardware, communication, and collaboration tools.
Do you have what it takes?• Master's degree in a Technical Field e.g. Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent working experience
• You have enterprise Device Management, Operations and Maintenance experience on two or more OS Platforms (iOS, Android, Windows 10, MacOS)
• You have Experience with two Device Management Systems like VMWare AirWatch / Workspace One, Microsoft EndPoint Manager, Jamf JSS etc.
• You have a strong analytical thinking in the technical domain.
• You have technologies skills within Windows 10, MacOSx, Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Jamf JSS, Amazon Workspace (VDI)
• You have a strategic and holistic outlook on both business needs and technology development.
• You stay on top of your field and trends via your strong interest in new technologies
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.