- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Analytics, Insights & Business Intellige
Would you like to join a global organization and connect with colleagues across the world?Are you curious-minded and tech-savvy? Do you want to have an impact while experimenting the LEGO® adventure? Join our Business Intelligence team! You can unleash your potential in an ambitious, fun and diverse organization.
We have a junior & a senior position available. Come check out the details!
Core ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a self-motivated BI Analyst with a can-do attitude. As a BI analyst, you can facilitate access to sales data and shopper KPIs in the Western Europe region. You will build dashboards and analyze the business. You will uncover unexpected insights which will help the LEGO Group reach more consumers. You will support the BI leaders in Western Europe, collaborating closely with Global BI professionals and Data scientists.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Use Power BI to create user-friendly dashboards with impactful visuals.
• Analyze large amount of data, delivering insights to influence the business strategy.
• Create regional and local solutions to better read and analyze the business performance.
• Unleash access to internal and external data sources.
• Educate the organization on data and tools to support the digitalization of the company.
• Understand business needs and translate into user-friendly solutions.
• Constantly seek to improve the tools, the systems, and processes for the organization to cope with growing amount of data.
Play your role in our team succeedingAs our new Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be part of Western Europe Intelligence team composed of BI leaders and BI professionals across the Western Europe countries. Our mission is to report and analyze the company performance, ensuring data integrity and accelerating the growth through our deep shopper understanding and our ability to influence business decisions.
Do you have what it takes?You graduated from a bachelor or master’s degree in Business Intelligence and have up to 4 years working experience. You are curious, self-driven and love experimenting new solutions. In addition, you have:
• Strong Power BI competencies and ability to create best-in-class reporting solutions.
• Expertise crafting data flows.
• Interest in advanced analysis and be able to apply R and Python to uncover insights.
• Strong collaboration skills and proficiency to work in English.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.