- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital
Do you want to build and lead amazing web or app experiences for kids worldwide and be a part of a self-empowered agile team?Join our team and impact children's first encounter with the LEGO® brand through awesome digital experiences.
Core ResponsibilitiesYou will join a highly skilled international team that eats agility for breakfast and values individual talents and team spirit. Playing and having fun is a coordinated part of our culture.
• Daily contribute technically on a high level by solving complicated problems from the team's backlog.
• Develop, operate, and maintain robust and scalable solutions - striking the right balance between feature set, security, quality, and deadlines, applying a "you build it – you run it" philosophy.
• Bring your curiosity to explore emerging web/frontend technologies and methods, seeing opportunities that can help us improve and move our solutions to the next level.
• Support our journey towards API-led integration as seen from a frontend perspective.
• Build and apply security/privacy standard methodologies from conceptualization to production release and beyond.
Play your part in our team succeedingAs part of the digital organization in the LEGO Group, specifically the Consumer & Content Technology (CCT) department, our mission is to create and run a resilient ecosystem, enabling digital experiences in the LEGO Group. Our responsibilities are, among other things, LEGO.com/Kids, the LEGO Life app. and LEGO Building Instructions.
You will build and design the frontends, collaborating closely with the designers and product managers. As a Lead Engineer, you will coach and inspire the team through your expertise, driving a culture that continuously contributes and even challenges cross-team initiatives and strategy development.
Do you have what it takes?• You have a proven knowledge with demonstrated ability either as a full-stack - or frontend engineer.
• 3+ years of experience in leading an end-to-end feature development team.
• Solid foundations in HTLM5 and CSS3.
• Experience with frameworks and tools such as React, Vue.js, Less, SCSS, Redux, GraphQL, Node.js.
• A great teammate, being part of a full-featured team with a positive attitude and good collaboration - and communication skills.
• The ability to get people involved in sophisticated technical decisions.
• Passion for collaborating with UX/UI designers to build world-class experiences.
• Experience with operating high-performance and secure web applications in the public cloud, e.g., AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure.
It would be outstanding if you also have some knowledge about:
• Experience in building Single Page Apps or Progressive Web Apps.
• Understand DDD, loosely coupled components, and TDD.
• Understands the OWASP top 10 risks for web applications and how to mitigate them.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.