- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Engineering & Quality
Are you an awesome engineer who enjoy making complex problems easier by providing observability across a large variety of products?We are seeking an Observability Engineer to join the Developer Experience (DX) team and be part of the journey to help fellow engineers across the LEGO group succeed faster.
Join as our new Software Engineer and you will help with adoption and integration for a significant amount of internal Elastic Observability customers. The team is building a brand-new product that will deliver Observability-as-a-Service to all internal product teams and provide a state-of-the-art capability to accelerate the delivery of digital products.
• Build developer centric tools for observability, identify performance bottlenecks and operational issues as well as resolving them and facilitate collaboration with other engineers, product owners, and designers to handle exciting and complex problems in the context of observability.
• Run, supervise, and scale systems sustainably and evolve these systems by pushing actively for updates, changes that improve reliability.
• Provide extensive after-action and incident reports to support our transparent communication agenda.
• Monitor cluster availability, read/ write latencies, and other key performance metrics to proactively identify and help mitigate issues.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Developer Productivity is a key priority and an enabler of the digital success of the LEGO Group. This team is key to establishing a vision for DX and making sure our developers are as productive as they can be, by provide foundational services for all the LEGO Group.
We are a brand-new team and supports hundreds of digital product teams today and our main task will be establishing the foundation of the team. Together with providing mentorship and guardrails for how we build the next generation of digital LEGO® services in Cloud.
Do you have what it takes?
The preferred candidate has some years of experience in Full-stack monitoring using APM tools like Elastic Observability or similar and has previous experience as a systems engineer, site reliability engineer or in a service management/service delivery role. Familiarity working in a SCRUM and agile setup is expected.
To succeed in this role, you already have experience within some of the following:
• Event Management and Data Analysis skills to proactively identify threats/trends before the issue appears.
• Solid experience handling automated cloud infrastructures on cloud.
• Experience working with docker is a plus.
Advanced English both written and verbally is a need since we are an international gathered team.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
"Work with the newest cloud technologies and work closely with the internal engineering community to drive the overall digital architecture outcome."