- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital
Are you interested in leading the Communication & Event Technology team of the LEGO Group?Bring you passion for, and ability to, lead both people and technology and become part of an organization that digitally enables the company!
Core Responsibilities• Lead the competency area of communication & event technologies and people leader of the highly specialized engineers in the team.
• Develop professional capabilities by defining and mastering professional standards and work methodologies.
• Boost capabilities and drive the growth and personal development of resources in the competency area through mentoring and coaching.
• Enable product teams to meet business needs by ensuring right allocation of resources.
• Attract diversity and talent while driving learning mentality in the competency areas.
• Drive technical excellence and DevSecOps ambitions.
• Support Agile Methodologies and Continuous Improvement.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe product team, Communication and Event, provides a centralized platform for online communication and the tools to utilize the company to facilitate virtual collaboration, one-one, one-many and many-many scenarios. The team covers both the software and hardware used.
Do you have what it takes?You probably hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree within Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Technology, or a similar related field – or have equivalent working experience. You are fully proficient in English.
• Some years' experience working with communication platforms for online collaboration.
• Preferably experience with people leadership either as Line, Team or Project Manager or similar
• Passion for, and ability to, lead both people and technology.
• Strong collaboration skills and a truly great teammate
• Hands-on experience with PSTN, SIP or other relevant technologies related to the team.
• Knowledge and experience with implementing online collaboration technologies with user focused approach.
• Proficient in modern online collaboration methods.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.