- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Are you ready to raise the bar on cyber risk management and help keep the LEGO Group secure?Apply your cyber risk management experience in a fun and dynamic environment to influence and help craft the way we manage cyber risk across its entire business.
As our new Head of Security Strategy & Risk you will cooperate closely with key partners to develop and maintain the cyber security strategy for us.
In this people leading role you will create the policies and guidelines that define what good looks like for cyber security. Together with the team coordinate security compliance and audit activity, tracking and reporting on remediation activities.
• Develop our supply-chain security risk management capabilities.
• Drive the best way of working in business continuity and recovery planning for cyber risk scenarios.
• Support great risk management practices by providing clear, meaningful reporting and dashboards for cyber security risk across organization.
Play your part in our team succeeding
The Digital Security team is responsible for raising the bar on cyber security across the LEGO Group. Operating as a center of excellence, we work closely with teams in the broader Digital Technology organization to ensure that "cyber security is included in everything we build".
The Head of Strategy & Risk owns the framework and procedures that we use to assess and manage cyber risk across the company. As well as working with technology teams, the Strategy & Risk team also work with other risk and compliance functions, including Internal Audit, Enterprise Risk Management, Data Privacy and Global Security.
Do you have what it takes?
A preferred candidate has minimum 7 years of experience working in cyber security, including risk management and compliance in a large, multi-national organization. Industry recognized certification in the area (CRISC, CISSP, CISA, CISM etc.) is preferred.
Your educational background can come from many angles, ideally with deep knowledge of security, risk management, and control frameworks e.g., NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, ISO2700x. Additional skills we would like to see include:
• Experience working with emerging security laws and regulations to determine implications and develop compliance approaches.
• Security policy development, implementation, and management.
• Strong communications skills across both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Experience of creating effective performance reporting and dashboards for security risk management.
• Familiarity with enterprise risk management/governance, risk & compliance tools.
• Experience of continuous improvement through reducing complexity and increasing automation.
Advanced English both written and verbally is a need since we are an international gathered team.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
"Understanding the cyber security risks to my product really helped prioritize the security improvements that we needed to make."