- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital
Are you a hands-on Software Engineer and do you want to play a huge part in leading a brand-new team build new outstanding digital experiences to reach millions of users worldwide?In our Consumer and Content Technology organization, we are building up a new team that will shape and form a platform for our Family technology area.
Core ResponsibilitiesYou will build a culture around agile leadership and inspire the team to be self-empowered and coach and develop our Developers technically. Daily you will contribute technically on a high level by solving difficult problems we face in our backlog.
Your key elements of the job will involve:
• Design, build and maintain web applications through close collaboration with other product team members and key partners.
• Own the solution design and build outstanding solutions.
• Support our journey towards API-led integration as seen from a frontend perspective.
• Bring your curiosity to explore emerging web/frontend technologies and methods, seeing opportunities that can help us improve and move our solutions to the next level.
• Build and apply security/privacy standard methodologies from ideation to production release and beyond.
• Ensure high quality and be a steward of the LEGO® values that consumers expect from our brand.
• Collaborate and support the Product Owner by suggesting and helping define future stories.
Play your part in our team succeedingAFOL and Family Technology is part of the Consumer and Content Technology organization within Digital Technology. AFOL and Family Technology is responsible for creating consumer facing digital.
Products advised to our AFOLs and Families such as LEGO® IDEAS and other new initiatives.
Our department is engineering, architecture, and product lead. We strive to remain in the lead when it comes to utilizing the cloud to its full potential, for instance, through serverless architecture.
You will work on experiences that will reach millions of kids and adults worldwide, and you will join a highly-skilled international team that eats agility for breakfast and values individual talents and team spirit, where playing and having fun is an integrated part of working
Do you have what it takes?Below you can see some of the elements that we hope you can recognize:
• Proven background in software engineering with 6+ years’ demonstrable experience either as full stack or web engineer.
• 3+ years of experience in leading an end-to-end feature development team through modern agile methodologies.
• Understanding Domain Driven Design and loosely coupled components.
• Effective communication skills with the ability to get people involved in complex technical decisions.
• Experience with frameworks and tools such as React, View, less, scss, Redux, GraphQL, NodeJS.
• Experience with operating high performance web applications in public cloud, e.g. AWS, Google or Azure.
It would be great if you know about providing APIs and have knowledge of architecture. We hope that you are interested in the AWS infrastructure setup related to web applications. On the softer side, we are looking for a strong collaborator and someone who can align teams via clear communication.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.