- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Are you a true AWS cloud expert and do you want to build high-quality digital experiences in a very exciting company?Then join our Corporate Products and Services to upgrade our AWS skills from zero to expert level, and mentor our team to excel in delivering premier solutions for our business organization!Within our domain we are AWS novices, and we are looking for the right person, who can take the driver seat helping us build extraordinary digital experiences, mentoring internal employees, and safeguard our architectural decisions.
Our new AWS Tech lead will play an instrumental role in the product team as well as towards our business stakeholders.
"With a focus on evaluating and implementing new technologies as well as developing and supporting colleagues and helping the team grow, this person will make a huge difference!"
Core responsibilities· Front runner on architecture and set direction defining standards on technical choices for solutions including automated test.
· Cooperate and engage with engineers and architects across teams. Among other things demo and share success as well as findings.
· Design, deploy and run dynamically scalable, resilient and secure applications on AWS or other cloud based platforms
· Constantly improve existing applications and optimize utilization of resources and proactively remove technical debts.
· Define and communicate solution architecture(s) including documentation in words and drawings
· Ongoing selection and evaluation of cloud components.
Play your part in our team succeeding
The domain of Corporate Products and Services innovates, designs, builds and runs the IT products consumed by the Corporate Functions worldwide in The LEGO Group.
To succeed in this role we need a true team player - willing to share AWS insights. You will be the natural go-to-person, when it comes to our current and future solutions built on AWS components.
We are working in an agile setup in DevOps teams, and in close cooperation with other teams within Digital and business areas.
Do you have what it takes?· Deep technical experience in AWS development. Preferable demonstrated in one or more bigger digital transformation projects.
· Deep technical skills in API integration
· Experience with IaC is a plus (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation or CDK) and with Kubernetes, Docker, Microservices, CI/CD pipelines or GraphQL is a plus
· Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or alike
· 3-5 years’ experience designing, executing and supporting modern software applications and backend development
· Advanced knowledge in one or more programming languages e.g. JVM and/or Node.js
· Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complex concepts with both technical and functional teams.
· English advanced proficiency
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
“Be a key player in a great international team of passionate colleagues working closely together to deliver excellent solutions directly to end users. A great environment in one of the most successful toy companies in the world, using the newest Digital Technologies, that enables you to grow as an individual while we also grow together as a team!”