- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- - Storbritannien
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Are you interested in developing and delivering outstanding software to bring new Play dimensions to LEGO bricks?In this role within Play Engineering, you will be defining and driving AI and ML execution to deliver the next generation of Play inter-activities!
Core Responsibilities• Lead Play AI/ML strategy across product portfolio.
• Work with business and functions to decrease barriers in AI/ML implementation as concepts move from idea through offering launch.
• Apply AI/ML algorithms to interpret interactions
• Work with engineering teams to systematically improve AI/ML pipelines.
• Communicate and operationalize AI/ML strategy, practices, norms, and assets to organization.
• Drive awareness of AI/ML internally and externally.
• Coach and foster Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, and Engineering organization on ability to execute and exceed expectations with learning solutions.
• Provide tools that allow large datasets to be easily accessed and analyzed to provide insights that drive our goals.
Play your part in our team succeedingThis role is a key member of the Play Engineering Leadership Team, under the Creative Play Lab (CPL) organization. CPL is part of the Product & Marketing Development (PMD) area.
Play Engineering delivers seamlessly integrated digital build & play experiences in collaboration with the LEGO PMD organization.
We develop software & hardware solutions and platforms for complete life cycle utilizing the newest technology with a dedicated focus on reusability and scalability in our software platforms.
We work closely together with internal and external partners to enable build and play experiences with focus on innovating the play & build experience with new technology.
The build and play experience will be enabled in platforms that strategically will secure LEGO a competitive advantage many years to come.
We are working with an agile approach. We seek to enable our consumers with software play experiences. Our objective is to develop true LEGO experiences by bridging physical and software build and play experiences.
Do you have what it takes?You probably hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/ Science/Applied Mathematics or a similar field and you are fully proficient in English. You have a can-do demeanor, excellent communication and motivational skills as well as the entrepreneurial spirit vital to drive innovation in the team.
• Specialist in working with rapid prototyping techniques
• Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
• People-management experience in matrixed organizations
• At least 5+ years practical experience in machine learning algorithm development within computer vision domain key areas of interest include any of the following: object detection and segmentation, tracking and recognition, activity recognition, multiple view geometry, 3D computer vision.
• At least 3+ years of experience programming in Python, R, Scala or Java.
• Strategic and holistic thinker with attention to details.
• Previous experience moving prototypes to production environment and optimizing models in production environment.
• Experience working with remote and global teams
Ability and willingness to travel approx. 20-30 days per year.
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
Colleague Discount - We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus - We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.