- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Digital Technology
Are you a skilled Technologist who wants to build high-quality digital experiences and be part of a results-oriented team?Then come to our customer focused engagement technology area that is responsible for a broader range of solutions facing our partners and the LEGO® Sales organization. We collaborate closely with the teams that drive the Business-to-Business strategy and its execution for the LEGO Group.
The Lead Engineer will be technical lead for a product team in the LEGO® Partner & Markets area. And have responsibility for the overall architecture outcome of the products, including driving the API-first agenda.
• Own the engineering effort in one of our dedicated squads working within customer and partner technology ecosystem platform.
• Lead the solution design and build of efficient and reusable solutions for some of our largest and most complex requirements.
• Actively lead engineering strategy for an area of Marketing & Channels Technology focused on both current requirements and long-term direction.
• Proactively sponsor and mentor senior engineers across an area of Marketing & Channels Technology.
Play your part in our team succeedingOur motivated teams are responsible for digital products delivering value for our Partner & Markets area. We are applying curiosity and bravery to constantly improve our products and make end-users love our solutions.
We work with a modern tech stack; our frontends are based on React and use APIs towards our backend which is based on container and FaaS technologies. Cloud infrastructure is developed using CDK and the Serverless Framework mainly deployed on AWS.
Sharing and bringing forth new insights for improvements is an integral part of the role to ensure that we constantly strive to produce the best possible quality in our digital products.
Do you have what it takes?
The preferred candidate has several years of experience in full-stack or back-end software development using cloud technologies and modern scalable/resilient solutions. Experience defining solution architecture on solutions in the public cloud along with a passion for technology, opensource and eagerness to learn new technologies. Familiarity working in an agile setup is expected and you hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree within Computer Science or a similar related field, or equal and equivalent professional experience.
To succeed in this role, you already have experience within some of the following:
• Technical authority within your position and sought out by others from across the organization for contribution to our highest priority business challenges.
• A proven track record of working with resilient, scalable microservices-based environments - our API event-based services layer utilizes Node.js and the Serverless Framework and is built mainly on the AWS Serverless stack.
• CI/CD tooling and the responsibly running highly available solutions in production, working with logging, supervising, and alerting stacks.
• Value security, reliability, and maintainability as hallmarks of quality in delivered features and have experience working with technical and commercial partners outside of your own direct team.
Advanced English both written and verbally is a need since we are an international gathered team.
Join the global LEGO® teamWhat’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
Colleague Discount - We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus - We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.