- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Marketing
Do you enjoy stakeholder management and have a winner personality?Then join our globally world-class brand to help develop and manage global product and marketing portfolios and deliver innovative play experiences that expand the imaginations of millions of children!
Core ResponsibilitiesIn this 15 month temporary role as Associate Marketing Manager, you will be exposed to numerous marketing fields. Further, you will:
• Franchise business case building and maintenance – in collaboration with global marketing lead, ensure strong business case buildup and routine updates
• Developing great packaging that brings the LEGO® products to life on shelf in close collaboration with our global franchise leads and the internal LEGO creative agency
• Developing fantastic source copy – ensuring that we bring the LEGO Brand to life online as well as in catalogues through strong global text copy anchored in the franchises and optimized to the communication platforms used
• Work with key Intellectual Property partners to ensure we have a smooth and optimized process in the ongoing dialogue marketing and communication asset development.
• Actively participate in process optimization and team building
Play your part in our team succeedingYou will join Marketing Cross-Function Enabling based from our office in Billund. We are a team consisting of 14 dedicated colleagues working across various product lines. We ensure a streamlined approach and outstanding partnering with internal and external partners in order to deliver strong output on marketing key fields within business case and marketing asset deliveries. You will get a broad network of contacts from our franchise marketing leads to our global advertising agency.
Do you have what it takes?To thrive in this position, you like working in an encouraging and collaborative culture. We will help you make the most of your skills and reach your full potential. Your ability to multitask, lean in on a variety of tasks and play a role in building a strong team spirit is key!
Moreover, we imagine that you have:
• A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication or similar
• 2-3 years proven experience from similar position
• Interest in and experience with Excel
• Preferably working with marketing asset development
• International experience from studies or work
• Have the drive, analytical skills and personal impact to ensure that you always deliver both when working in teams and independently
• Proficiency in English written, verbal and presentation
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
"This is a great entry point into the marketing team, where you get the opportunity to ignite your career within the LEGO Group and develop yourself into world-class marketeer"