- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
As part of our full feature agile software development team, you will drive the technical design, estimation, and implementation of solutions in close collaboration with the team and internal partners.
This role will play a major part in supporting the delivery of a completely new back end for the front end. You will use .net, build APIs and work with AWS in this role.
• Develop, operate & maintain robust and scalable solutions - striking the right balance between feature set, security, quality, and deadlines, applying a “you build it – you run it” philosophy.
• Responsible for adhering to the defined quality standards both in regards to product and processes
• Continuously improve the health of the team's codebase and systems, from dev to live, ensuring the current state is visible outside the team.
• Ensure world-class quality and be a steward of the LEGO values that consumers expect from our brand.
• Bring your curiosity to explore new technologies that can help us improve and move our solutions.
Play your part in our team succeeding
As part of the digital organization in the LEGO Group, specifically the Consumer & Content Technology (CCT) department, our mission is to create and run a resilient and agile digital ecosystem, enabling digital experiences in the LEGO Group. Our responsibilities are, among other things, LEGO.com/Kids, the LEGO Life app., LEGO Digital Building Instructions. You will take part in building and designing a backend for the frontend, collaborating closely with the app developers in the product team– using a contract-first approach.
Our department is engineering, architecture, and product lead. We strive to remain in the lead when it comes to utilizing the cloud to its full potential, for instance, through serverless architecture.
You will work on experiences that will reach millions of kids and adults worldwide, and you will join a highly-skilled international team that values individual talents and team spirit, where playing and having fun is an integral part of working.
Do you have what it takes?
• Documented experience from a related IT position with C# and .NET and asp.NET
• Experience with:
• Amazon Web Services or other cloud based platforms.
• Working with infrastructure as code (CDK, Terraform or the likes)
• Security in web based solutions.
• Both relational databases and NoSQL data models
• Building REST services
• Understands the infrastructure setup related to web applications (DNS, CDN, Loadbalancing etc.)
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong!
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
“Today most children’s first encounter with the LEGO brand is through a digital experience. In this role, you are part of making sure that the first impression is a great one.
If you love digital and want to go to work each morning knowing that the fruit of your work will reach a unique worldwide audience and inspire the builders of tomorrow – join our awesome team.”