- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Are you a highly motivated QA test engineer that has a passion for building an automated end to end QA?
In this exciting role you will be required to build this capability from the ground up and ensure testing becomes a seamless part of the development process.
As part of a full feature agile software development team, you will develop, operate & maintain robust and scalable solutions. In close alignment with the Product Team you will be responsible for quality assurance by driving test automation and execution, test case design, test data preparation as well as solve and ensure corrective actions are taken
• Design and operate QA test procedures together with the team and lead all aspects of the QA process.
• Define Test Automation Approach, Identify tools needed and drive Automation coverage
• Ensuring successful deployment of products
• Ensure world-class quality and be a steward of the LEGO values that consumers expect from our brand.
• Give feedback & train team members
Play your part in our team succeeding
As part of the digital organization in the LEGO Group, specifically the Kids Technology department, our mission is to create and run a resilient and agile digital ecosystem, enabling digital experiences in the LEGO Group. Our responsibilities are, among other things, LEGO.com/Kids, the LEGO Life app., LEGO Account, LEGO Digital Building Instructions, and many supporting systems and services. As such, we are an integral part of the company’s strategy to leverage digitalization.
Our department is engineering, architecture, and product lead. We strive to remain in the lead when it comes to utilizing the cloud to its full potential, for instance, through serverless architecture.
You will work on experiences that will reach millions of kids and adults worldwide, and you will join a highly-skilled international team of hardworking designers working in a fun, agile environment, and you will play a key role in shaping the future for our consumer facing digital experiences.
Do you have what it takes?
• Vast experience in end to end testing apps and services, preferably Unity apps
• Experience with various testing techniques and in any automation framework (preferably in Cypress, JAVA, Appium & Applitools)
• Knowledge of digital quality standards and regulations
• Great troubleshooting skills & an analytical mentality
• Experience with Amazon Web Services or other cloud based platforms for setting up automation tooling
• Bachelor or Master’s degree within Comp. Science, Software Engineering or similar or demonstrable experience from similar position.
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong!
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status!
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
“Today most children’s first encounter with the LEGO brand is through a digital experience. In this role, you are part of making sure that the first impression is a great one.
If you love digital and want to go to work each morning knowing that the fruit of your work will reach a unique worldwide audience and inspire the builders of tomorrow – join our awesome team.”