- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Are you an expert on SAP Infrastructure Architecture and Operations and wants to make an impact at the core of our enterprise platform?Join our team!
Core Responsibilities:Bring your deep expertise in modern API Enabled SAP Architecture and infrastructure and help us scale our value delivery across our Digital Technology landscape.
You will be the Lead Engineer/Architect for our SAP Platform team, thus you will also wear the Product Onwer hat, driving the technical direction of our SAP infrastructure and operation practice.
You will engage with stakeholders across our Digital Technology landscape to ensure our SAP Platform delivers the needed technical features and performance for the business and you will keep technical debt in check through automation and platform governance.
Creating and cultivating a great relationship with the platform customers (the software engineering product teams in the business domains) is essential.
You are able to engage, inspire and motivate the team to follow the technical direction you are setting.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe SAP Platform Product Team one of the pillars of our newly established Digital Platforms department and plays a critical role in the success of our business.
Our SAP Platform is responsible for critical processes and data and is at the core of our API first strategy.
Ensuring the right architecture, smooth operations and security is key to enable us to scale our engineering teams that are going through a digital transformation.
Do you have what it takes?We would love to see that you are familiar with agile and DevOps delivery methods. We need someone who can inspire others through continuous development and really knows how to drive a good culture within.
· Deep expertise in SAP system landscapes
· SAP system upgrades and migrations
· SAP HANA Databases
· SAP on Public Cloud Providers ( eg. AWS )
· SAP Business Technology Platform Offerings
· Linux / Unix Server Administration
· SAP Solution Manager
· SAP Web Dispatcher and SAP Gateway
· SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server ( SLT )
· You enjoy inspiring others to perform and develop, and you keep a cool head when crisis occurs
· You are familiar with Agile and DevOps delivery methods.
Ideally we would love to see:
· Hands on experience SAP Business Technology Platform services like SAP HANA Cloud
· SAP Fiori and SAP Cloud Portal
· S4/HANA Migration/Conversion/Implementation
· SAP ABAP experience
· Digital Product Management Experience
· You have a passion for infrastructure engineering, for trying out new solutions and technologies and for solving real-life problems with secure, robust, scalable solutions.
· You can structure and drive multiple projects and tasks for yourself and for others, ensuring that they provide value.
· You have some years of experience working in an international organisation with a complex IT environment, and you have a relevant technical background (i.e. you hold a degree within Computer Science, engineering or similar)
Join the global Lego® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.