- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Are you an awesome developer who wants to build high-quality digital experiences and be part of an ambitious full feature team?Then join our customer focused engagement technology area that is responsible for a broader range of solutions facing our partners and the LEGO® Sales organization. We collaborate closely with the teams that drive the Business-to-Business strategy and its execution for the LEGO Group.
Core ResponsibilitiesAs Software Engineer you will collaborate with Product Owners and other Application Engineers across product teams to build solutions as assortment management and customer master data APIs.
• Deliver both new functionality and iterative improvements to backend services and integrations.
• Build scalable and reusable services on the Amazon Web Services stack using React, Node.js, GraphQL, Lambda etc. on the AWS serverless stack.
• Integrate and enable our core data by consuming and maintaining backend API services.
• Participate in code reviews with other engineers.
• Identify and resolve scalability and performance issues.
Play your part in our team succeedingOur motivated teams are responsible for digital products delivering value for our Partner & Markets area. We are applying curiosity and bravery to constantly improve our products and make end-users love our solutions.
We work with a modern tech stack; our frontends are based on React and use APIs towards our backend which is based on container and FaaS technologies. Cloud infrastructure is developed using CDK and the Serverless Framework mainly deployed on AWS.
Sharing and bringing forth new insights for improvements is an integral part of the role to ensure that we constantly strive to produce the best possible quality in our digital products.
Do you have what it takes?The preferred candidate has several years of experience in software engineering and holds a bachelor’s or master’s degree within Computer Science or a related technical field, or equal and equivalent professional experience. Familiarity working in an agile setup is expected.
To succeed in this role, you already have experience within some of the following:
• Full stack development capable with a bias towards either frontend or backend development.
• Commercial experience working with microservices - our event-based services layer utilizes Node.js and the CDK/Serverless Framework and is built mainly on the AWS Serverless stack – Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, Elasticsearch, Aurora and DynamoDB
• Working with modern CI/CD and engineering tooling is a bonus – we use Amazon Web Services, CDK, Serverless Framework and GitHub Actions extensively.
• Network – setup in a cloud context (e.g., AWS, VPCs, network routing).
Advanced English both written and verbally is a need since we are an international gathered team.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
"This is your opportunity to work with the newest cloud technologies on a tailor-made B2B platform driven by user feedback and business needs!"