- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Are you interested in innovating and building the future Global Demand Planning and Order Fulfilment platform and processes for Omnichannel, Manufacturing & Product Engineering Technology (OMP) at the LEGO Group?Bring your development skills in ABAP OO and your agile mentality and help the team excel in delivering world class services for OMP!
Core Responsibilities• Participates in Agile development team with focus on designing, building and maintaining new solutions
• Apply and share DevOps principles in the daily work and in the teams
• Continue to learn and hone skills as software engineer
• Eagerness to work with the very latest SAP Cloud technologies
• Get insight and learn the business structures and processes in a full value chain company
Play your part in our team succeedingOmnichannel, Manufacturing & Product Engineering Technology (OMP) deliver end-2-end digital IT products and services to the Corporate Operations area.
The organization consists of several teams, each with a distinct ownership of portfolio products and services.
The OMP Supply & Demand Technology team supports the end-to-end products consumed by the area.
Do you have what it takes?You probably hold a bachelor´s or a master´s degree within Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar and you are fully proficient in English both verbally and in writing. You probably have a few years of working experience, and you have:
• Development skills in ABAP OO and familiarity with the ABAP RESTful Programming model
• Knowledge and experience developing CDS views
• Knowledge and experience in SAP FIORI are an advantage
• Knowledge in web technologies like ODATA, REST, SOAP is an advantage
• Experience with design and development of products through agile methods.
• Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts with both technical and functional teams
• Ability to comply to principles and guidelines.
• Ability to work in a team and willingness to learn new technologies
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are.
Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to ‘inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.’
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
"In this position you join a global and culturally diverse team where you will provide value adding and professional support to the OMP Supply & Demand Technology team, while continuing to expand your skill set and develop future opportunities.
You will, together with colleagues all over the world, create and innovate the supply chain platform to make sure the LEGO® Brand is brought to life in the most efficient, cost-effective way."