- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
The LEGO Group® is looking for a Senior Director leading a department of full stack software engineers and designers, working in autonomous agile product teams.This is a newly created position as engineering delivery lead, focusing on creating digital solutions for our growing AFOL (adult fan of LEGO) communities and our Family solutions.
Core responsibilities:· In collaboration with business stakeholders and their product managers, you will set the direction for our consumer facing digital engagement experiences, acting as the overall delivery lead for multiple teams, ensuring focus and progress towards desired outcomes.
· Building the newly established leadership team including shaping the culture of a newly formed department.
· Organize and run your team by enacting leadership activities to foster a motivated, brave and curios engineering capability group with focus on craftmanship and strong performance.
· Recruit engineering talent and support their continued development through mentoring and coaching.
· Set the technical direction and ensure its adoption in your engineering team and among relevant stakeholders.
· Support a “product culture” mindset by matching people and their skills to product teams.
· Create a structure for and secure execution of knowledge sharing and interest groups.
· Create and facilitate a collaborative environment for your product teams with focus on continuous improvement and a learning mindset
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Consumer & Content Technology department is responsible for the delivery of LEGOs consumer facing digital experiences for multiple audiences (kids, families and adults). We design, develop and maintain global consumer experiences like LEGO Life, LEGO.com/kids, Digital Building Instructions, mobile games and many more.
As a leader in CCT you will be the engineering lead responsible for one or more digital consumer experiences as well as the leader of several teams of highly competent software engineers and UX designers working in full featured product teams.
In this role you will collaborate with multiple business stakeholders and product managers to deliver world class digital consumer experiences that delights our consumers and meets our business objectives.
As a part of the CCT leadership team you will be part of leading the broader department including setting direction on technology, architecture and engineering practices as well as supporting our product teams.
Do you have what it takes?· Well established experience from a digital engineering position.
· You have previously been working with software product development as a product owner, tech lead or similar.
· We really care about our people and want someone who they want to follow and admire in the digital space.
· Solid understanding of agile methodologies and experience working with or on agile development teams.
· Excellent communication, leadership, coaching, and negotiation skills.
· Solid stakeholder management competencies.
We would want someone who puts value efficiency and agile product implementation over process heavy project execution.
So if you love digital and wants to go to work each morning knowing that the fruit of your work will reach a unique audience and inspire the builders of tomorrow – join our awesome team.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.