- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Are you a good communicator who has superb facilitation, strategic and technical skills?
Would you love to be close to our digital strategy and Enterprise Architecture while working closely with our engineering community to ensure the right prioritization with our architecture direction?
We're looking for an awesome colleague to join our Enterprise Architecture team. As part of this role, you will:
• Run and plan architectural programs, incl. defining priorities, milestones, and success criteria to ensure successful, timely delivery
• Own program planning, scheduling & coordination within the architecture team while also collaborating closely with our product teams
• Ensure we choose the appropriate framework for execution as well as identify any possible issues and communicate these clearly and timely to relevant partners
• Communicate value creation to all levels in the company
• Be involved in building an architectural community, and support driving key topics in these communities
• Develop tools & processes to improve our team's delivery & efficiency
Play your part in our team succeeding
The LEGO Group is going through one of the biggest technological transformations in its lifetime. Come help our team at this exciting time, to coordinate & drive the key programs that are making a difference to how architecture is done throughout the organization.
Our architectural vision is to move our technology landscape to a modern and flexible architecture with limited technical debt, realizing a post-modern ERP strategy, and liberating our data from the monoliths. To realise this, you will work very closely with technical people & at the same time handle the roadmap and key partners to make sure we're on track & the vision becomes a reality.
Joining our technology family means you're part of something big and meaningful. Work life balance and flexibility are part of our culture that is centered around great collaboration, flat hierarchies, and having fun at work.
Do you have what it takes?
We imagine, you have a technical background combined with relevant consultancy and/or project management experience. Your peers recognise you as an outstanding communicator and facilitator who easily connects and builds trusting relations with people across domains and organisational levels. You also have:
• Knowledge & understanding of cloud technologies, API's, microservices and event driven architectures in an international company.
• A structured approach to ways of working and an understanding of how to provide structure to technical programs to make sure the right outcomes are produced and that these can be clearly communicated
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.