- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Are you an experienced IT Contract Manager, with great leadership skills and a passion for digital transformation?Bring your expertise to the table and help shape an inspirational community across Digital Technology
Core ResponsibilitiesIn the new infrastructure organisation you will be a key contributor in accelerating value and flow, through your inspiring agile ways of working.
- Inspirational People Leader for the IT Contract Management Team
- Negotiate contracts, software- and license agreements, statements of work, hardware agreements, support- and service agreements
- Coach and inspire the specialist in your team, and support them building the right competencies for the future
- Drive transparency in the Total Cost of Ownership for each Digital product team.
- Inspire and Lead a Community across Digital Technology building capabilities, aligning approches and ensuring knowledge sharing.
- Work closely with the Digital Finance Partner, Indirect Proucment, Lead IT Engineers and IT Management
- Contribute and engage with impact in your leadership Team (TPM LT)
- Drive tenders for IT Investments
Play your part in our team succeedingAs people leader of IT Contract Management also called FinTechOps, you will be leading a team of 8, 7 IT Asset and Contract Managers, handling Software Contracts, Hardware Contracts and Technology Vendors and 1 Financial Controller. All team members work on a daily basis in Digital Product Teams, where they work with IT engineers on the priorities set for the sprint. Our organisational structure is product oriented and agile.
You are the chapter lead, leading the group of IT Asset and Contract Managers, support them with professional sparring and coaching. A key part of your job is to keep focus on the long term and inspire everybody to invest in individual development and build the competencies which brings them to the next level. We are looking for someone who has a high energy and personal drive and who will naturally rolemodel our aspiration to “energize everybody everyday”.
In this role you will both be a leader and an a very productive individual contributor. As an IT contract manager you will yourself deliver in many aspects of the financial processes, contract negotiations and driving transparency on the TCO. With your insights, support and leadership skill, you will help drive strong results.
Your team is a part for the Digital Technology organization and you will be part of the TPM Leadership Team. You will work closely with the Digital Finance partner e.g. on getting transparency on total cost of ownership (TCO) for each Product Team. Many of the leaders of the product teams will
seek sparring from you to understand how to work best with their IT Assets, Contracts and Cost. You will be the trusted advisor, who can easy and fast help others succeed. You will also be working closely with our Indirect procurement team who will help you in complex contract negotiations and legal matters.
The Digital Transformation is going on and as a Leader in Digital this will also naturally be on your agenda. Leading people through change, taking difficult conversations and planning how to make the transition as smooth as possible will be key.
Do you have what it takes?- Have minimum three years of team leadership experience formal or informal
- Experience with handling IT and Technology Vendors (e.g. Microsoft, Dell, AWS and SAP)
- Passion and curiosity for Digital Technology
- Proven method for competency building and accelerating individual development
- Have excellent communication skills and can tackle stakeholders on all levels in a global organisation
- Lead by example and take on a collaborative and inclusive leadership style
- Effective and can manage a broad range of tasks.
- Strong negotiation skills
Ideally you would also have:
- Experience with driving a transformational agenda, ERP transformation or TCO implementation.
- Experience with building communities
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.