- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Do you want to build engaging apps that connects the digital and the physical world?Bring your passion for frontend engineering and come join an awesome team at the LEGO Group!
Core Responsibilities• Participate in an agile development team to bring value prioritized by the Product Owner
• Build engaging apps that connects the digital and physical world
• Ensure we deliver high quality styling across platforms and devices
• Engage in a collaboration with both UI and UX designers
• Have an eye for the details in the UI implementation
• Help ignite the spark in kids eyes, when coding robots
Play your part in our team succeedingBe a part of the team that develops consumer facing apps such as LEGO MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor. The team is part of the Creative Play Lab, Play Engineering organization.
Do you have what it takes?You probably hold a master or a bachelor level education within computer science and are fully proficient in English.
• Experience building frontends for a wide variety of screen sizes and devices
• Get energy from collaborating with highly skilled engineers
• Curiosity to explore further down the technology stack
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.