- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Do you want to be part of a brand-new start-up environment in a large organization?We are building up a brand-new team of Software Engineers and designers to focus on bringing families together towards the brick in the digital world.
Core Responsibilities· Design and build end-to-end applications through close collaboration with other product team members and key partners.
· Create and apply security/privacy best practices from ideation to production release and beyond.
· Ensure product scalability, robustness, and reliability.
· Improve operational efficiency by developing automation tools for daily tasks.
· Collaborate and support the Product Owner by suggesting and helping define future stories.
Play your part in our team succeeding
You will join the LEGO® AFOL & Family Technology team within the Consumer & Content Technology department which is responsible for a wide range of consumer-facing solutions, content pipelines and services that power our digital experiences. With a focus on phenomenal engineering craft and modern cloud architecture, security and quality are not an afterthought for us. It must be built into the fabric of our applications and services from the beginning, using automated tests and build/deploy pipelines.
You will work on experiences that will reach millions of kids and adults worldwide, and you will join a highly skilled international team that eats agility for breakfast and values individual talents and team spirit, where playing and having fun is an integrated part of working.
Do you have what it takes?A Start-up mentality, lean in on challenges we face, and try and error to learn, fail and succeed together as a team.
· Proven background in software engineering with 2+ years of experience.
· Experience with C#/.NET or similar programming languages and feel comfortable adapting depending on how to create the best and most valuable solutions.
In addition, it would also be good if you have:
· Knowledge of consuming and providing APIs.
· Knowledge of microservice architecture.
· Experience with security in web-based solutions.
· Experience with databases, both relational databases and NoSQL.
· Experience or the will to learn more about the AWS infrastructure setup related to web applications (e.g. DNS, CDN, Load balancing etc.).
· Curious about exploring new technologies and opportunities.
· Ability to bridge and connect across development teams, as well as persuade and influence partners.
· Passion to drive technology, through technical leadership on engineering and architectural practices and standards.
· Strong communication skills with the ability to align the teams on complex technical decisions.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future, and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.