- - Danmark, Copenhagen, Sjælland
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Are you up for a key role in crafting the most awesome digital experience for the builders of tomorrow?Bring your passion for digital and your elite 3D Development skills and help us make a worldwide audience even more excited about our iconic toy brand!
Core ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a talented Unity developer to join our Copenhagen digital office. At a high level, we strive to work in agile, autonomous, empowered teams that keep products at the heart of our organization. You will help us in creating innovative, integrated, digital play and brand experiences, and equally to build on and sustain the collaborative and empathetic environment we work in. Day-to-day:
• Build the simplest possible thing that will continually deliver working software to kids around the world.
• Test and refactor aggressively.
• Participate in user interviews and prototyping/spikes
• Prioritize features, bugs, and chores alongside our product and design teams.
• Build products that kids genuinely love.
Play your part in our team succeeding!As part of Consumer & Content Technology in the LEGO Group, specifically the Kids Technology department, our mission is to engage kids with fully digital experiences. Our responsibilities are, amongst other things, LEGO.com for kids, the LEGO Life app., LEGO Avatar builder, LEGO Digital Building Instructions (Instructions+), and many supporting systems and services. As such, we are an integral part of the company’s strategy to leverage digitalization.
You will work on experiences that will reach millions of kids worldwide, and you will join a highly skilled international team that values individual talents and team spirit, where playing and having fun is an integral part of working.
Do you have what it takes?• 5+ years of experience with Unity, C#
• Builds well-structured, easily maintained, well-documented, and accessible code
• Appreciation for a highly collaborative environment and defaults to inclusive behaviors
• Self-motivated with a bias for action
• Strikes a balance between perfection and frequent shipping
• Fully Proficient in English
It would also be a valuable add to the team if you bring any of:
• Pair programming and mentorship desire
• Experience with mobile, cross-platform development
• Motivated by thinking “out of the box” and sometimes solves complex challenges in unconventional ways
• Experience in building digital experiences for kids
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
"Today most children’s first encounter with the LEGO brand is through a digital experience. In this role, you are part of making sure that the first impression is a great one.
If you love digital and want to go to work each morning knowing that the fruit of your work will reach a unique worldwide audience and inspire the builders of tomorrow – join our awesome team."