- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
As Lead Engineer, your main responsibility is to maximize the value of the current and future product by understanding and prioritizing the requests and needs raised by the customers and user.We strive to do this through user interaction. We want to ensure, that we are not just building products to our internal users that we see fit, but where they have expressed the need.
Core Responsibilities:· Responsible for computer and phone deployment, lifecycle and management thereof.
· You will set the product teams vision & strategy.
· You will drive and own the backlog from which the team pull their tasks on a sprint basis.
· Stay informed about and integrate with strategic and emerging technologies.
· Use opportunities for change as new players, technologies, and processes emerge in a rapidly changing industry.
· Lead and empower a highly engaged team to build products for multiple communities and hereby also lead the group to a high level of employee morale and organizational efficiency.
· The Lead Engineer attends the team events (planning and review), is available for refinement, and attends any other events that adds value (e.g. daily stand up and retrospective).
We would love to see someone who collaborates with other Lead Engineers across the LEGO Group in aligning with the user experience and service delivery.
Play your part in our team succeedingDigital Technology – Infrastructure is responsible for the infrastructural IT setup for the entire LEGO group including areas such as clients, hosting and network. This setup is a hybrid on-premise installation and cloud offerings services offices, factories and brand retail stores.
Colleague-enablement is responsible for the enabling all with the right access, hardware, communication, and collaboration tools.
The End User Devices product team provides LEGO employees with the basic IT tools for working at home and at the office. Including hardware devices, such as phones, computers, and related accessories. Internet and mobile phone subscriptions for LEGO employees.
Do you have what it takes?We would love to see that you are familiar with agile and DevOps delivery methods. We need someone who can inspire others through continuous development and really knows how to drive a good culture within.
· You have enterprise Device Management, Operations and Maintenance experience on two or more OS Platforms (iOS, Android, Windows 10, MacOS)
· You have Experience with two Device Management Systems like VMWare AirWatch / Workspace One, Microsoft EndPoint Manager, Jamf JSS etc.
· You have a strong analytical thinking in the technical domain.
· You have technologies skills within Windows 10, MacOSx, Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Jamf JSS, Amazon Workspace (VDI).
· You have a strategic, holistic outlook on both business needs and technology development and requirements.
The end-uses devices team deliver a platform as close to the pure vendor experience as possible while living up to LEGO’s security requirements.
A platform that supports and enables the user’s productivity – ”the appropriate tool for the job”. It enables the user’s way of working.
Join the global Lego® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.