- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Are you interested in being part of a multi-functional product team delivering digital products to the internal business area?Bring your 3D Software Development skills and help build outstanding products!
Core Responsibilities• Develop and maintain application plugins for Maya using Python/C++ and QT
• Service existing VFX applications and plugins for internal LEGO use
• Design, develop and roll out CGI and VFX applications to support our business needs
Play your part in our team succeedingIn our department, Digital Product Technology, we enhance and enrich LEGO play by creating audience relevant digital products and business enabling technology.
We value close collaboration with our partners and working with both an agile and product mentality. Our objective is to develop true LEGO experiences by bridging physical and digital build and play experiences.
In the role as Software Developer you will be part of a cross functional product team crafting digital products to internal business users.
Do you have what it takes?You probably hold a bachelor´s or a master´s degree within IT or a related area and you are fully proficient in English. Furthermore you have:
• Experience working with Python/C++ and QT
• Understanding of and experience working with 3D and computer graphics
• Standout colleague and characteristically collaborative
• Experience with and passionate about working with professionals in other roles as part of an agile team
• A good grasp of complex software solutions
• An ability to create the right software architecture and implementation to deliver to the needs of the users
• Focus on bringing value to the customer
• Be able to understand a complex customer domain
On top of the above mentioned it would be a plus if you have:
• Experience writing plugins for Maya
• Domain knowledge in CGI or VFX
• Used to work closely with end users
• Worked with CI/CD, preferably using GitLab and Git
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
“In the LEGO Group we have many professionals that are using software to deliver great play experiences to kids across the world. We need to make sure their software tools are so great and intuitive that they can concentrate on their own professional creativity.”