- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Are you a hardworking senior developer who wants to build high-quality digital experiences and be part of a results-oriented full feature team?As Senior Software Engineer within the Supply Planning area you will be the responsible for architecting, designing, building, and operating our products and become part of a big IT community and get the chance to spar with other specialists that share interest.
Core ResponsibilitiesIn this role you will design, develop, and operate modern applications in the Supply Chain Planning space. Integrate new technologies in the design and development of value creating product features.
• Explore new technologies and apply where appropriate while documenting and sharing any takeaways.
• Explore and implement user experience and value driven demonstrators to iteratively validate technical feasibility and lift business value.
• Collaborate with end-users to secure the product is developed correctly and creates new value for the end user.
• Continuous personal learning and exploration of technology and ways of working (No one knows everything).
Play your part in our team succeedingWe are motivated teams that aim at building and operating value creating applications for end users in the supply planning space. We are applying curiosity and bravery to constantly improve our products and make end-users love our solutions.
We work with a modern tech stack; our frontends are based on React and use APIs towards our backend which is based on container and FaaS technologies. Cloud infrastructure is developed using CDK and the Serverless Framework mainly deployed on AWS.
Sharing and bringing forth new insights for improvements is an integral part of the role to ensure that we constantly strive to produce the best possible quality in our digital products.
Do you have what it takes?A preferred candidate will have some years of experience with full stack software development using cloud technologies and modern scalable/resilient solutions. Ideally, you have a bachelor or master’s degree within Computer Science or a similar related field. Familiarity working in an agile setup is expected.
To succeed in this role, you ideally have experience within some of the following:
• Preferably with Supply Planning or Manufacturing Technologies.
• Proficient in modern technology stacks and architectural patterns like event driven architectures and microservices.
• Working with modern CI/CD and engineering tooling is a bonus – we use Amazon Web Services, CDK, Serverless Framework and GitHub extensively.
• Visualization of data to end-users.
• Designing and developing integration with APIs (RESTful, GraphQL, etc.).
• Container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
Advanced English both written and verbally is a need since we are an international gathered team.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
"This Role will be functionally guiding the team in exploring and demonstrating new ways to solve problems and lift opportunities to further digitalize our Supply Chain Planning Operations to bring more amazing LEGO® building toys to the builders of tomorrow."