- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Finance & Accounting
Are you an experienced leader who would like to join our Global BI community?This is your chance! In this role, you are people leader and you will accelerate our digital transformation as well as enable our BI community across the world!
Core ResponsibilitiesBased out of our headquarter in Billund Denmark, you ensure consistent reporting of performance reporting globally (shipment, consumer sales, stock, shopper KPIs) as well as lead our data-insight journey by building reporting and analysis capabilities for the entire market BI organization. In addition, you will:
• Develop strong connections across digital and business teams, to become a trusted partner supporting the digital ambition of the entire LEGO Group.
• Consolidate current business reporting and initiate short and long-term projects in collaboration with IT.
• Test, learn and implement new capabilities to BI and the rest of the organization (such as Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Machine Learning or any other relevant topics).
• Accelerate the BI transformation from descriptive to predictive analysis.
• Adopt new technology to improve the processes and remove the low-value-added work from the market & channel BI community.
• Own global projects and influence across functions to deliver the best option for the business and the organization.
• Upskill the organization on data & tools and develop talents alongside our leadership team.
Play your part in our team succeedingIdeal candidate have similar experience as experienced corporate finance professional. If you have strong experience in consumer goods or retail with good understanding of the shopper critical data through different channels. Other than data & reporting, the candidate have experiences providing commercial insights through data, reports and analytics.
Do you have what it takes?• 8+ years working experience with progressive responsibility in Financial Analysis, Analytics, Digital Strategy, Data science, Business Development. Ideally no less than 2 years of people leadership experience as well as developing talents.
• Experience in senior partner management in leading cross-functional projects.
• Have a curiosity in innovation which will add value to the business.
• Exposure in getting value from Artificial Intelligence and Big Data analysis.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.