- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Are you passionate about building high quality digital experiences that kids and adults across the globe interact with?Then bring your technical expertise to the table and come and join our team!
Core ResponsibilitiesAs part of our full feature agile software development team, owning the Digital Building Instruction Experience, you will in this position help enable the technical design, estimation, and implementation of the Digital Building Instruction Experience in close collaboration with the team and partners. Moreover, you will:
• develop, operate & maintain a robust and scalable solution - striking the right balance between feature set, security, quality, and deadlines, applying a “you build it – you run it” philosophy.
• be responsible for adhering to the defined quality standards both in regards to product and processes
• continuously improve the health of the team's codebase and systems, from dev to live, ensuring the current state is visible outside the team.
• ensure world-class quality and be a steward of the LEGO values that consumers expect from our brand.
• bring your curiosity to explore new technologies that can help us improve and move our solutions.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Consumer Experience Technologies department is responsible for the delivery of LEGOs consumer facing digital experiences for multiple audiences (kids, families and adults). We design, develop and maintain global consumer experiences like LEGO Life, LEGO.com/kids, Digital Building Instructions, mobile games and many more. Our mission is to create and run a resilient and agile digital ecosystem, enabling digital experiences in the LEGO Group. As such, we are an integral part of the company’s strategy to leverage digitalization.
Our department has pioneered the use of cloud infrastructure within the LEGO Group. We strive to remain in the lead when it comes to utilizing its full potential, for instance, through serverless architecture.
You will work on an experience that reaches millions of kids and adults worldwide - Together we deliver a world class digital building instructions experience for the LEGO builders of tomorrow. You will join a highly-skilled international team that values individual talents and team spirit, where playing and having fun is an integral part of working.
Do you have what it takes?• Degree in software engineering, computer science, or proven experience from similar position.
• Strong background in 3D development with 3+ years experience with Unity.
• Advanced experience in object oriented programming and design and SOLID principle
• Intermediate knowledge in RESTful APIs, cache-control, SSL, HTTP, TCP, UDP, UnityWebRequests, Client-server architectures
• Intermediate knowledge with linear algebra and trigonometry
• Strong collaboration skills and experience working in agile development teams.
• Strong drive and a structured approach to development.
• Experience with Amazon Web Services or other cloud based platforms.
• Motivated by acquiring new skills and competencies.
• Motivated by thinking “out of the box” and sometimes solve complex challenges in an unconventional way.
• English Advanced
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group!