- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Are you interested in supporting and guiding the machine learning agenda for the LEGO Group?Bring your agile mentality and your machine learning skills and help us taking our solutions to the next level!
Core Responsibilities• Design, implement, monitor and support machine learning and data solutions on the data platform
• Participate in the architecture, design, implementation, unit test, integration test, and system test phases to ensure modularity, reusability and quality of designed and implemented components.
• Support and guide the ML agenda at LEGO
• Take business requirements and translate them into measurable user stories and tasks that can be worked on in the team.
• Be a trusted partner for business partners when it comes to the implementation of machine learning products
• Understand standard methodologies in model handling, scoring, deployment, serving and monitoring of Machine learning solutions.
• Make sure that deployment of Machine Learning products is automated and can be extended to new products.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe department is part of the data engineering function in the organization and is passionate about designing, building and maintaining data products. We are creating solutions for all areas of the LEGO Group and are crafting the foundation for the use of data in a range of different areas. We have full-stack responsibility of the solutions we build and handle the entire codebase.
You are going to support in our current products that are centered around image and text classification, where it is the teams' responsibility to make sure the entire pipeline is scalable, responsive and performing.
Do you have what it takes?You probably hold a degree in Computer Science or Software engineering or similar, maybe with specialization in Machine Intelligence. You have full proficiency in English and:
• Experience with implementing machine learning models and working in agile teams.
• Experience with cloud services and container technologies
• Standout colleague that enjoys collaboration on tasks and is open minded for new insights
• Experience in building full ML pipelines: Automatic data-fetching, processing, inference, serving, monitoring and retraining.
• Some experience with building Data processing pipelines.
• Demonstrable skills within machine learning in general, with focus in image recognition or natural language processing
• Familiar with machine learning operations (MLOps) term and its meaning
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are.
Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.