- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
In the BI Manufacturing team we are looking for a specialist to support our world class moulding operations globally and participate in different analytics projects.In Moulding Operations we are improving the way we gather and manage our collected data globally year by year. This requires increased level of support from Business Intelligence team to make sure that we can translate the collected data into meaningful information.
Core Responsibilities• Design our information flows and data tracking to stay efficient and transparent
• Ensure that the business process changes are always kept supported with up-to-date BI solutions.
• Ensure global implementation of standard BI solutions in Manufacturing
• Building Business Intelligence competences and reports to support manufacturing operatios in the business
• Ensuring strong Change Management in an area that affects all employees in Manufacturing
• Map and analyze business processes and then identify improvement areas that can be supported by Business Intelligence tools
• Supervise the development lifecycle for Business Intelligence related developments
• Liaison between IT development teams and Manufacturing Operations globally
• Managing Business Warehouse issues and Change Requests
• Governing the report and data lifecycle
• Drives & support BI and analytics projects locally (e.g. efficiency improvements in Manufacturing areas)
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Business Intelligence Manufacturing Team governs and improves all Business Intelligence & Analytics in Manufacturing areas – production, maintenance, logistics -, thereby using digitalization while sustaining operational momentum and taking part in creating the organization of the future.
Do you have what it takes?• 2-3+ years’ experience with Business Intelligence
• 2+ years’ working with Manufacturing processes
• 2+ experience with Information Systems
• Experience with SAP Platforms, e.g. SAP PP, SAP PM, SAP HANA etc.
• Experience with Microsoft PowerBI
• Degree in Information Technology, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or similar
• Familiar with commercial BI tools and capabilities
• Familiar with Data Science principles
• Strong skills in use of SAP and SAP related tools and front-end data visualization tools
• English at an Advanced level both in oral and written
• Danish language at an Advanced level both in oral and written
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
You will be the functional specialist of Information Systems in your area, thus all decisions regarding these and their reporting require your review/approval