- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Engineering & Quality
Are you studying within the field of engineering and eager to find an internship in autumn 2021, where you can work with your core interest in digitalization?Then come and join our awesome Enabling & Technology team, while kick-starting your technical career in the LEGO Group.
Core ResponsibilitiesAs an intern, you will be part of various projects and activities in the Enabling & Technology team. More specifically, you will:
• Create a Digitalization Roadmap for Mould Construction
• Drive the development of intuitive accessibility to Standards & Guidelines for Mould Engineering
• Develop a Mould Documentation Package that contains all Standards, Guides and other information used for the individual mould construction including a tracking system throughout the LEGO value chain
• Conduct a clear sequence of implementation based on business impact on quality, lead time and cost
• Ensure business involvement in our future digitalization and automation journey
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Enabling & Technology team’s primary aim is to provide the Mould Engineering area with strong Standards & Guidelines, Problem Solving & Quality Improvements, Business Support & Development of Siemens NX and Team Center across Development Factory in Engineering.
Your role supports the Mould Engineering area in constructing high quality moulds for current and future industrialization that enables lead time reductions for the entire engineering value chain! By utilizing digitalization in our key construction processes, we will significantly contribute to the overall targets for the LEGO Group.
Do you have what it takes?The ideal candidate is currently studying a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering or similar. The person is open-minded, self-motivated and passionate about working with digitalization in mould engineering.
• Keen on digital development and has a good technical understanding
• Energetic team player with a collaborative approach to problem solving
• Analytical and data driven in task execution
• Experience with Siemens NX or other CAD programs is an advantage
• Likes to have lots of fun and contributes to an informal tone among colleagues
• Proficient in Danish and English both written and verbally
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.