- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Are you a hardworking and experienced senior backend developer who wants to build high-quality digital experiences and be part of a results-oriented full feature team?This is your opportunity to work with new technologies on a tailor made B2B platform driven by user feedback and business needs. Become part of a big IT community and get the chance to spar with other specialists that share interest!
Core ResponsibilitiesAs backend developer you will drive the application development in close collaboration with the rest of the team.
Moreover, together with other senior engineers, you will:
• Build and maintain existing microservices.
• Build cloud infrastructure (IaC) to support the frontend applications and backend microservices. Examples could be: databases (relational and NoSQL), VPC’s, WAFs, security groups, CloudFront distributions, S3 buckets etc.
• Build CI/CD pipelines. Lead architectural decisions and technical vision.
• Lead a secure setup and help implement secure practices.
• Implement clean code principles and TDD for your own work as well as other backend engineers’ work, via PR reviews and technical directions.
Sharing and bringing forth new insights for improvements is an integral part of the role to ensure that we constantly strive to produce the best possible quality in our digital products.
Do you have what it takes?You have 5+ years' experience with backend development in a public cloud context such as: AWS, GCP, Azure, etc. along with a passion for technology, open source and eagerness to learn new technologies. Ideally, you have a bachelor’s or master’s degree within Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Technology, or a similar related field. Familiarity working in an agile setup is expected.
To succeed in this role, you ideally have experience within some of the following:
• Backend development for the JVM and/or Node.js.
• Linux or Unix OS.
• CI/CD (e.g. GitHub, Jenkins Declarative Pipeline, GitHub Actions or GitLab).
• Working with integration (e.g. APIs, messaging, rpc, etc.).
• Infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation or CDK).
• Designing and developing APIs (RESTful, GraphQL, etc.).
• Kubernetes and/or Docker is a plus.
Advanced English both written and verbally is a need since we are an international gathered team.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
“Bring your tech talent and passion into play by helping the LEGO Group develop our digital engagement with B2B customers!”